Updated Family of InDesign Plug-ins for CS6 Ships
May 16, 2012 Midlothian, Virginia. Virginia Systems announced today that it is shipping its full family of InDesign plug-ins for Adobe InDesign CS6 on both the Macintosh and Windows platforms.
The updated family of Sonar products include:
• Sonar Bookends InDex Pro - High-end automatic index-generator
• Sonar Bookends Index - Mid-range automatic index-generator
• Sonar Bookends InFnote - Footnote and endnote creation and management
• Sonar Bookends InSeq - Figure, table, and paragraph numbering and text substitution
• Sonar Bookends InXref - Cross-referencing software for inserting page numbers of figures and tables automatically into a document
Free demo versions of Virginia Systems' InDesign plug-ins are available on Virginia Systems' web site at: www.virginiasystems.com under "Downloads."
Sonar Bookends InDex Pro costs $395 for a single-user license. Sonar Bookends InDex, Sonar Bookends InFnote, Sonar Bookends InSeq, and Sonar Bookends InXref each cost $195 for a single-user license. Volume discounts are available.
Updates to Sonar Bookends InDex Pro, Sonar Bookends InDex, Sonar Bookends InFnote, Sonar Bookends InSeq, and Sonar Bookends InXref are free to users who had previously purchased a version of the product after April 1, 2012. Otherwise, a one-year support agreement that includes updates is $195 for Sonar Bookends InDex Pro and $125 for the other products. Support agreements can be purchased on the Virginia Systems' web site under "Ordering."
Virginia Systems was founded in 1984 and specializes in text retrieval, automatic index-generation, cross-referencing, PDF bookmark and hyperlink generation, and footnote software.
For further information, contact: Virginia Systems, 5509 West Bay Court, Midlothian, VA 23112-2506, Phone: (804) 739-3200, FAX: (804) 739-8376, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.virginiasystems.com
Back to What's New