Virginia Systems Ships Updated
XTension for QuarkXPress 7
Includes Running Header Support
July 31, 2007 Midlothian, Virginia. Virginia Systems announced today that it is shipping an updated version of its figure/table/paragraph numbering XTension, Sonar Bookends Sequence, for QuarkXPress 7.
Sonar Bookends Sequence has major new features, including a new 'macro' language which supports:
* running headers and footers
* arbitrarily complex sequence numbers for figures, tables, pictures, paragraphs, etc. (such as, "IV.12.c")
* an unlimited number of counters that can be incremented, decremented programmatically to generate sequence numbers
* counters that can be formatted in decimal, Roman numerals, or as alphabetic sequences
* substitution of text strings at specific locations in a document
Other features include:
* Option to drop trailing zeros from a figure, table, or paragraph number. For example:
* Ability to select the order (column order or row order) in which sequence numbers are created on a page
A free demo of Sonar Bookends Sequence is available on Virginia Systems' web site at: www.virginiasystems.com
Pricing for Sonar Bookends Sequence is $195. Updates for existing customers are $100. Customers who purchased Sonar Bookends Sequence after June 1, 2007 can get the update for free.
Virginia Systems was founded in 1984 and specializes in document imaging, text retrieval, automatic index-generation, cross-referencing, sequencing, and footnote software.
For further information, contact: Virginia Systems, 5509 West Bay Court, Midlothian, VA 23112-2506, Phone: (804) 739-3200, FAX: (804) 739-8376, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.virginiasystems.com
Back to What's New